[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Hook onto Transaction Manager

hitman_in_wis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 08:35:22 EST 2007

My company has code we need to run at the beginning and end of each database transaction in order to set and unset context variables in the database session.

Is there a way to hook onto the beginning and end of each transaction?  Perhaps using interceptors?  Or can we override the default transaction manager?

I've looked around and those are the ideas I've come up with, but I'm not sure if either is possible, and have yet to find an example of someone doing it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Brett Birschbach

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013029#4013029