[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - selectOneMenu and processValidation

koatto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 10:54:55 EST 2007

I'm using a selectOneMenu with a custom converter, feeded by a f:selectItems which returns selectItems containing my custom objects.
It seems that the jsf lifecycle stops at the processValidation phase, without upating my model, event if my page does not define any validator :

  | 16:43:57,593 TRACE [LifecycleImpl] entering processValidations in org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl
  | 16:43:57,734 DEBUG [LifecycleImpl] exiting from lifecycle.execute in processValidations because getRenderResponse is true from one of the after listeners
  | 16:43:57,734 TRACE [LifecycleImpl] entering renderResponse in org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl

No exception is thrown and  i can't undertand what prevents the validation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013090#4013090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013090