[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Unable to locate current JTA transaction

crussell42 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 11:45:16 EST 2007

Ok, at this point things are running pretty well.
I have deployed the cvs trunk build jbpm.3 (3.2.beta2)'s jbpm-enterprise.ear to
jboss4.0.5ga with ejb3 and messaging.
I am able to create start and transition through process;s.
Keep in mind the reason for this posting.
We have isTransactionEnabled set to false and isCurrentSessionEnabled set to false.
So here I almost have it working with Transactions turned OFF.
When a process transitions to an end state however and the clean up of the process instance begins, I get the following exception:

  | 16:26:00,719 ERROR [STDERR] org.hibernate.TransactionException: Could not register synchronization
  | 	at org.hibernate.transaction.CMTTransaction.registerSynchronization(CMTTransaction.java:159)
  | 	at org.jbpm.db.JobSession.deleteJobsForProcessInstance(JobSession.java:214)
  | 	at org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.EjbSchedulerService.deleteTimersByProcessInstance(EjbSchedulerService.java:165)
  | 	at org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.end(ProcessInstance.java:276)

So back to the original question, HOW DO I PROPERLY CONFIGURE USE OF EITHER JTA OR CMT TRANSACTIONS?????????
I've managed to make it hobble along with the transactions turned off (I think) but what I really want is to properly configure transactions....
PLEASE HELP!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013125#4013125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013125