[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBoss jBPM and LDAPLoginModule

CornAir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 12:43:45 EST 2007

Hello JBPM community,

I want to integrate a Java LDAPLoginModule to manage the JBPM user rights. I already defined the roles in the login-config.xml

Unfortunately I am new to JBPM and I wondered how to integrate the LoginModule to check whether the user has the permission to fulfill a certain process step.

It would be great if anyone could help me and answer my question how I have to configure the roles in the JBPM database (JBPM_ID_USER, JBPM_GROUP, ...)?

Thanks in advance,
   Simon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013164#4013164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013164