[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: IDE Tutorial's Generation of EJB Related Files chapter d

theschles do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 19:03:31 EST 2007

*sigh* never mind.  Before I had posted, I had tried re-running the Run XDoclet right-click menu choice several times with no luck (even trying to close and re-open the project, then Run XDoclet didn't work).

I went back into the XDoclet Configurations, checked all of the entries again, this time hit Apply, then OK, then Run XDoclet and it worked.  WTF????

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013333#4013333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013333