[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Need a tutorial for jboss (please, read inside)

Kalorik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 20:36:59 EST 2007

Hi ,

I'm currently developing a solution that requires netbeans IDE, JBoss3.2.5 and jdk1.4.2_08.
These requirements exist because the company has a product that only has support on this versions (don't even ask me why...i don't know...).

The application uses several databases, and several tables in each one. I was trying to use EJB but, because of the jdk version, i'm forced to use only EJB 2.1.

I also tried to use hibernate, but couldn't get it to work properly.

Does anyone has some kind of tutorial that could help me on this cenario ??

thanks,
Kalorik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013367#4013367

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013367