[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1.6 Security with ICEFaces

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 21:26:23 EST 2007

IceFaces is on 1.5.3 ther was a nasty bug in 1.5.2. (they even did an interim unoffical patch for Seam guys!) better to upgrade asap !!!

I can post my config files if you need help.

It appears that logout and same 1.1.6 don't work too well right now.

Gavin, and I assume the IceFaces people, know about it.

Looking forwards to a new release of IceFaces following their trip to the "Seam Team" that should sort out a lot of Issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013390#4013390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013390