[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Security domain definition

rMikky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 05:15:52 EST 2007

How I can use my own security domain for EJB endpoint instead of java:/jaas/JBossWS defined in lofin-config.xml?
I would like to use doman java:/jaas/mydomain.
The problem is that all my EJBs are in my own security domain.
The domain is defined in jboss.xml:
<jboss>
  |     <security-domain>java:/jaas/mydomain</security-domain>
  | </jboss>
Also I have domain definition in login-config.xml  :
     <application-policy name="mydomain">
  |             <authentication>
  |                         <login-module code="com.myproject.helper.MyLoginModule"
  |                        flag="required">
  |                         </login-module>
  |                         </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>
(MyLoginModule extends AbstractServerLoginModule and creates my own Principal  (My Principal) )

It worked ok under jBoss.NET and axis.
But now I try to migrate to jBossWS and I do not understand how I have to define my security domain for EJB endpoint.
I have error in my class MyLoginModule.
It looks like that <username> and <password> is null while SOAP request.
Should I define anything else?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013535#4013535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013535