[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - can't change load-balance-policy with help jboss.xml

mindflyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 07:37:02 EST 2007

I read http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ChangeClusterPartitionName
and created bean:

@Stateless(name = "UnTypedEmfDAORemoteSessionBean")
  | @Remote(UnTypedEmfSerializableDAO.class)
  | @Interceptors({EmfPreparerForSerialization.class})
  | public class UnTypedEmfDAORemoteSessionBean implements UnTypedEmfSerializableDAO

and jboss.xml

  | <jboss>
  | 	<enterprise-beans>
  | 		<session>
  | 		<ejb-name>UnTypedEmfDAORemoteSessionBean</ejb-name>
  | 			<clustered>True</clustered>
  | 			<cluster-config>
  | 				<partition-name>${jboss.partition.name}</partition-name>
  | 				<bean-load-balance-policy>org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.RoundRobin</bean-load-balance-policy>
  | 			</cluster-config>
  | 		</session>

When I lookup this bean I see that loadBalancePolicy is RandomRobin, not RoundRobin. What am I doing wrong?

If I use annotation @Clustered(loadBalancePolicy=RoundRobin.class) then bean uses RoundRobin. But I need use jboss.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013591#4013591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013591