[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple DataModels in an SFSB

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 10:52:43 EST 2007

I'm getting a problem where the DataModelSelection that isn't being selected (because there's 2 in the SFSB) is still being outjected, albeit with all properties empty...I do a null check on whether a particular component is not empty in conversation scope for application functionality, so this is a problem. (By the way, is that not a good way of doing things?)

Where in my debugger should I put a breakpoint to see when a component gets outjected into any scope (in particular, the conversation scope)? I think it's a simple case of having a ${mycomponent.myproperty} somewhere in one of the pages, so the component is getting outjected...

A related question is if I put a ${mycomponent.myproperty} within Facelets template text in a page to output the value if that property exists (or remain empty otherwise), I get an empty mycomponent outjected (is that expected behavior)? I thought things only get outjected when you specify explicitly that you outject them (e.g. in an @Out of a session bean). But a simple property access...?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013706#4013706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013706