[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - I cannot deploy a ejb3 application to a named partition

beaversx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 13:50:09 EST 2007

I configured a named partition.  All notes run well until I deploy a ejb3 application to the partition.  However, notes run fine when I configured them back to DefaultPartition.  Anybody can help me?

Appreciate the help.

Below is the log information:

04:05:52,342 INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction] installing MBean: jboss.j2ee:jar=Fault.jar,name=FaultImpl,service=EJB3 with dependencies:
04:05:52,342 INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction]       persistence.units:jar=Fault.jar,unitName=Fault
04:05:52,398 INFO  [EJBContainer] STARTED EJB: com.absystems.rem.fault.impl.FaultImpl ejbName: FaultImpl
04:05:52,411 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:jar=Fault.jar,name=FaultImpl,service=EJB3
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: DefaultPartition not bound
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:296)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:270)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:625)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:587)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessClusterProxyFactory.start(StatelessClusterProxyFactory.java:84)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.ProxyDeployer.start(ProxyDeployer.java:83)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.SessionContainer.start(SessionContainer.java:124)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.start(StatelessContainer.java:96)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013817#4013817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013817