[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to keep portlet from resetting (losing state) when minim

MicahWedemeyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 14:35:07 EST 2007

First, the specs:

JBoss Portal Version - v 2.4.1
Did you get Portal from CVS? or download it? - Downloaded bundle with JBoss AS
JBoss AS Version - Whatever comes as part of the bundle
Database Vendor and Version - Whatever comes as part of the bundle (HSQL?)
JDBC Connector and Version - Whatever comes as part of the bundle.
OS Platform  - Fedora Core 6

Perhaps this is a simple configuration setting, but it is very frustrating for me (a new user).  How can I keep the current portlet view from resetting when I minimize or maximize the portlet?  For example, using the URL portlet, I can select one of the colors (red, white, blue) and see the result.  However, as soon as I minimize or maximize, the display resets.

In the previous example, it's no big deal.  However, if someone is editing a document, and decides to maximize the window, and all their work disappears, that is a huge deal.

Does anyone have any help with this?

Thanks,
Micah

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013837#4013837