[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Complex validation

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 16:16:34 EST 2007

"vladimir.kovalyuk" wrote : It seems that simple validation (related to entity itself) is completely covered by Seam, except custom hibernate validators.
  | AFAIK hibernate validator is supposed to work without hibernate itself, for instance it should work with Kodo.
  |
  | Complex validation (how entity correlates to the other entities, rules and policies) are not covered at all.
  | Since Seam already employs JBoss Rules for authorization I believe it's possible to perform complex validation using Rules as well. The only thing I'm concerned about is performance.

+1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013900#4013900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013900