[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - WindowState question

rabi_sultan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 19:39:14 EST 2007

I just implemented the IPC in the JBoss Portal version 4.0.4.GA

Unfortunately when I use the following line of code (as in the example) it does not work.

newEvent.setWindowState(WindowState.MAXIMIZED);

Does this build support this functionality? Or am I missing something obvious here ...

What I'm doing is portletA has a set of HTTP links that are being sent to portletB where they are being written out as part of a iframe. Our set of links live in a version control system that portletA will collect, modify to insert the action commands and then print out ready for use as part of portletA. The above line does not maximize portletB once the url is passed through.

Instead I had to add this line in the processAction part instead:

response.setWindowState( javax.portlet.WindowState.MAXIMIZED );

Is this the way it's supposed to work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013961#4013961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013961