[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help switching to ICEFaces

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 11 20:20:58 EST 2007

Well, I managed to get all the jars and configuration done, and I am running my setup with ICEFaces turned on. I get a couple of weird effects:

- Between all page displays I get a popup box that shows for a very short time that says "Network connection Interupted - to reconnect click the reload button on the browser, or use the button below". But then the application continues.

- When hitting save in a simple form, I get an hourglass, the data is saved, but the hourglass never disappears.

Any hints?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014742#4014742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014742