[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Where should I initialize/shutdown TreeCache?

ottuzzi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 05:26:42 EST 2007

Hi there,

I'm using Treecache in a webApp and I would like to know where is the best place to initialize cache (at webApp startup) and shutdown it at webApp stop (stop/redeploy).

I placed initialization in a ServletContextListener.contextInitialized() and Treecache shutdown in ServletContextListener.contextDestroyed(): what do you think about this choice?

Can you see a better place to do these operations?

Thanks
Bye
Piero

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014915#4014915