[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error testing Hello World BPEL on JBoss 4.0.5

frostp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 06:06:50 EST 2007

Hi,

I realize this thread is quite old but I too am having the same problem testing the hello-world BPEL service. And the resolution quoted does not appear to work for me. So I wondered if anybody could help me still.

My problem is exactly the same 'serialVersionUID' class incompatible issues for the ....QName class.

I have a root directory: with the following sub directories installed:
jwsdp-2.0
jbpm-bpel-1.1.Beta3
jboss-4.0.4.GA

I have a JAVA_ENDORSED_DIRS system variable set to:
...\jwsdp-2.0\jaxp\lib;
...\jwsdp-2.0\jaxp\lib\endorsed

I am running from a JAVA_HOME of jdk1.5.0_11 with the same version jre.

thanks

Phil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014935#4014935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014935