[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Need some help with Seam Email

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 09:19:41 EST 2007

thanks for both replies - originally my IDE offered up jndi-name as an attribute and I selected it.  One other item you might want to fix is the Seam 1.1.6 docs use the following attribute name:

  | 16.2.1.1. JNDI lookup in JBoss AS
  |
  | The JBossAS deploy/mail-service.xml configures a JavaMail session binding into JNDI. The default service configuration will need altering for your network. http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JavaMail describes the service in more detail.
  |
  | <components xmlns="http://jboss.com/products/seam/components"
  |         xmlns:core="http://jboss.com/products/seam/core"
  |         xmlns:mail="http://jboss.com/products/seam/mail">
  |     <mail:mailSession sessionJndiName="java:/Mail" />
  | </components>

Thanks again,
Brad Smith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015037#4015037