[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How do force the module org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule to be depend

krimsonnitehawk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 10:08:48 EST 2007

Hi,

I would like for my ejb module to be dependent on a service (SAR file).  If the service code fails I don't want JBoss 4.0.5 to deploy my ejb module. Where inside jBoss does the mbean for this module get created? In the root of the jboss deploy folder in my apps service file I have the code:

<mbean code="org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule" name="jboss.j2ee:service=EjbModule,module=ejb-files.jar">
  | <depends>myclass.package:service=serviceName</depends>
  | </mbean>

If I run this I get the error:

Incomplete Deployment listing: