[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: IllegalStateException: ClassLoadingTask.loadedTask is nu

youngkin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 17:19:37 EST 2007

In the words of the immortal Frank Zappa - "Hi, it's me again.  I'm back" :>

More investigation indicates that one cause of this problem is that a deadlock was detected between instances of the JBoss classloader or class loading tasks.  This is based the JUnit test implemented in org.jboss.test.classloader.circularity.test.DeadlockTests3.java.

I'm curious if anyone knows the answer to the following questions:
   - How is the deadlock detected (e.g., timeout,  cycle detection)?
   - Are there causes other than deadlock (e.g., if deadlock is detected by a
     timeout, maybe it's possible that the timeout could be triggered by a slow
     system)?

Thanks again,
Rich

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015441#4015441