[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: f:param in h:commandLink in h:column

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 17:37:46 EST 2007

Apparently I should be using outputLink instead of commandLink to get the parameters to show up...

So here's the issue I foresee now...each row in the dataTable has a link to a remove method which contains that row's entity id as a request parameter.

How would I use pages.xml to get the parameter to the method? If I put the pages.xml param element on the page that contains the dataTable, then many links on that page contain a "paramName=0" the first time the page is loaded

I could use @RequestParameter, but I'd like to use the pages.xml way of doing it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015449#4015449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015449