[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Clustering begginner..please HELP

sreejava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 22:56:39 EST 2007

Hi Davewebb,

Kindly let me know one more thing. Should i do the installation of apache and make these configurations in both the nodes?. to monitor the state of each server

And regarding adding mod_Jk into apache;  i think u suggested correctly. Becoz the folder where i put the ".so" was full of such ".so" files. But only difference is that i added was a folder named as mod_jk.so while the existing items were files with .so extension. also they appeared with a typical icon. I hope there will be some tool to make '.so' files like we make jar files. Today i ll try it out.

Once if i configured all these successfully, will i be able to monitor each server nodes from one machine? (i can try this only after successfully setting up the environment. Ofcourse i ll try to find it out, if i could able to setup theses configs successfully)

please dont stop helping me. I assure that, first i ll try to find the solution in my own way. only then i ll ask you.

Thank you

sree

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015577#4015577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015577