[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to redirecto back to intented page after login

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 01:35:40 EST 2007

^ Reading the above again I wrote I down wrong: actually I consider a pageflow a transaction (with a manual flush mode so stuff is saved at the end of the pageflow / transaction).

What I mean is that I would expect to get the transaction from the inner pageflow "merged" into the transaction of the outer pageflow (although it could succeed independently from the outer one if needed / wished).

I.e. - to stick with my example from above - the "Buy product" may fail but the "Register user" can still succeed (and get committed).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015625#4015625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015625