[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - how to show the menu by role

huangxianqing do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 03:40:44 EST 2007

I config the  file in jboss  " login-config.xml" and  config then WEB-INF/web.xml  for example:
"<security-constraint>
   <web-resource-collection>
        <web-resource-name>systemAdmin</web-resource-name>	systemAdmin
	<url-pattern>/index1.html</url-pattern>
	<url-pattern>/index2.html</url-pattern>

 <security-constraint>
   <web-resource-collection>
        <web-resource-name>orderOperation</web-resource-name>	orderAdmin
	<url-pattern>/index3.html</url-pattern>
	<url-pattern>/index4.html</url-pattern>

I can login and  access role  by the different   user name,but I want to  show the different menu  by different user logined.
for example :
When system administrator login ,the application shows the index1.html , index2.html  and  hiddens index3.html , index4.html.
When order administrator login ,the application shows the index3.html ,index4.html and  hiddens  index3.html , index4.html.

How can I do ? thanks:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015664#4015664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015664