[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: customize UserPortlet

den74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 04:15:01 EST 2007

Mybe i have answered in part to my question:
i have to create a database table for my personal data, implement my versione of UserModule call the super methods to continue to do ht e normal actions and than implement code to store my personal data.
I saw the class doing the usual operation is UserModuleImpl, so maybe i have to extend that class (??) but where I can find it and above all where i can configure portal to use my class and not the default one?
thanks for answers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015674#4015674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015674