[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: DashBoard

ravindra reddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 05:02:21 EST 2007

i am using MeshCMS open source product developed in java. we just required to deploy the war file in our server.

but i am unable to resolve my problem.

i wish to mention my requirement once again

in edit dashboard option we can include any portlet instance available to our page. similarly when we click the available 'cms' link we can see all the available files in CMS and we can add the required to the particular portal page. similar to 'cms' link i want to create 'externalcms' link. so that we can even choose the file to display in our portal that we uploaded through third party CMS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015688#4015688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015688