[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:selectDate component continues to be displayed after l

lawrieg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 11:28:01 EST 2007

Thanks for your speedy reply Gavin.

I'd missed that you could close the component by clicking on the icon. However, I'd still argue that the expected behaviour for such a date selection component is also to close when it loses focus (i.e. when another component is clicked).

Just to confirm my thinking I had a look on a number of different web sites, and all the date components closed when they lost focus (and in a couple of instances the date components also closed after the mouse had been hovering over another part of the screen other than  the component for more than a couple of seconds).

Any chance that this behaviour could be added?

Thanks,

Lawrie.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015871#4015871

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015871