[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Schema and DTD validation

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 11:30:06 EST 2007

I had this problem before as well...if you're using one version of Seam, but the DTD on the site is for a different version, your IDE will give you trouble.

Why not version the DTD at the level of granularity of releases (i.e. pages-1.1.5.dtd)? Then when you're using a given version of Seam or pages.xml, you update your DOCTYPE accordingly.

For example, the people using 1.1.0 today will get IDE errors. I dunno, just my suggestion anyways...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015873#4015873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015873