[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error testing Hello World BPEL on JBoss 4.0.5

frostp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 11:44:30 EST 2007

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the info.

I've tried in vain to get it going. I have tried both solutions: anonymous wrote : (a) copy the jars from jboss-4.0.4.GA\lib\endorsed to jdk.1.5.0_11\jre\lib\endorsed or (b) set the java.endorsed.dirs system property to jboss-4.0.4.GA\lib\endorsed.  but to no avail.
JUnit still fails with the QName issue.

What I found strange about installing/configuring the jBPM-BPEL distro is that the user guide reckons you do not need jwsdp if you have at least jBoss 4.0.4 but my configuration failed at ant generate-artifacts until I installed jwsdp2.0 (which had the knock on effect of making me upgrade to jdk 1.5 from 1.4.2_x. This makes me feel there might be something incorrect about my env.

What on earth should I try next? Roll back to jdk1.4?!! I must be doing something stupid.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015891#4015891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015891