[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Web services and Seam

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 12:18:05 EST 2007

According to the road map, Seam 1.1.7 is the last release of the 1.1 series. It will go out as soon as Michael, Ales and Norman are finished on the Spring integration work. Actually it is quite possible that there will end up being a maintenance release numbered 1.1.8 in March, but it will probably not contain new features.

So, subsequent to that, the very first thing we will work on is WS and ESB integration. We now know what that stuff is going to look like (well, at least I do), so it is just a matter of actually implementing it, and it will go out initially as Seam 1.2 beta. I have promised you guys Seam/WS in Q1, so the current release date for that is March 30 ;-)

Let's see if we can make it ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015913#4015913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015913