[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: SocketClientInvoker switching addresses?!?!

colomb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 12:58:27 EST 2007

UPDATE:

After further investigation, I've concluded it must have something to do with our machine setup, although I'm at a loss as to how this is happening.  Running System.out.println( InetAddress.getLocalHost().toString() ); on the affected machine returns the hostname followed by the loopback adress.  All other machines return the hostname followed by their assigned ip addresses.  Suggestions?  Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015936#4015936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015936