[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - using seam expression language enhancements in integration t

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 13:20:31 EST 2007

In a test of mine, I noticed that this works:

  | RegistrationProcess rp = (RegistrationProcess) getValue("#{registrationProcess}");
  | rp.selectConference(conference);

but this doesn't:

  | setValue("#{conference}", conference);
  | invokeMethod("#{registrationProcess.selectConference(conference)}");

(selectConference() gets called with a null parameter)

Does SeamTest not support parameters in el method expression?  Or am I trying to do it wrong?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015944#4015944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015944