[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: end-conversation

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 13:48:30 EST 2007

Oh...I didn't realize the behavior under "true" wasn't default behavior.

If there wasn't a redirect, wouldn't the conversation be over on the re-rendered page (and if you did a GET for something else the conversation would not come with it)? Then how can a conversation propagate across a GET that happens immediately after the render in the form of a redirect?

Confused...whatever...I'll just memorize that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015961#4015961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015961