[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Java 1.6 sdk breaks JBoss web services

ggifford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 14:14:42 EST 2007

After installing Java 1.6, I get exceptions in JBoss when web services are invoked by the client.  They worked fine in Java 1.5.

Based on a previous entry, I fixed the SOAPFaultException with setProperty... by copying jboss-saaj.jar and jboss.jaxrpc.jar into /lib/endorsed.  But now I get NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/logging/Logger...

I am stuck.  Is there any way to fix this?  I need to get web services working with Java 1.6.

Thank you,
Glenn

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015977#4015977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015977