[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Rules and navigation

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 14:18:12 EST 2007

Hi all,
I'm newbie in seam...
I want to use drools and rules in my seam pages but i dont understand how and where are used those roles.

can anyone give me link or post me litle example how to use those drools?
On doc files i found somethink like this:

  | <page view-id="/editDocument.xhtml">
  |
  |     <navigation from-action="#{documentEditor.update}">
  |         <rule if="#{documentEditor.errors.empty}">
  |             <end-conversation/>
  |             <render view-id="/viewDocument.xhtml"/>
  |         <rule/>
  |     </navigation-case>
  |
  | </navigation-rule>

if my undestanding is well here we use rule, but what how? and where is "name" of those rule?

I understand little bit rules but i still have problems with implementation in code and don't know where are they used (in source code) and in with cases.
Stateless Bean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4015979#4015979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4015979