[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - accessing TreeCacheMBean from remote client

ppradhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 16:54:48 EST 2007

Hi,

I have been using the TreeCache for a while. It gets deployed ok and I can access it fine from my classes within the ear as well as from the JMX console. However, I am having trouble getting to the TreeCacheBean from a java client outside the ear.

I have looked at the documentation for cache (chapter 12) and
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowDoIGetRemoteAccessToMyMBean

Does anybody have a simple example for how to use the RMIAdaptor for TreeCacheMBean?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016051#4016051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016051