[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Facelet TagHandler in seam.

brentgfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 18:34:15 EST 2007

"petemuir" wrote : I assume you mean jsf-facelets.jar in WEB-INF/lib folder - if not that might be the problem.  Otherwise you need to you need to make sure that jsf-facelets.jar is available to the classloader that is loading the tag - i.e. if jsf-facelets jar is in the war, the ComponentHandler should be as wel.

Sorry - yeah - I've been spending WAY too much time behind the keyboard :-)

I have the jsf-facelets.jar within the WEB-INF/lib/, and within the WEB-INF/classes, I should have had the com/test/ui/DisplayComponentHandler.class file.

I didn't - which led to the error above.

Thanks for the quick post.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016105#4016105

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016105