[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: wsrp with https

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 18:37:03 EST 2007

Which version of JBoss WS are you using? The solution provided in the Wiki will only work with JBoss WS 1.0.4.GA...

As far as having to modify the internal file manually, I totally agree with you. However, I haven't been able to find how to have JBoss WS to pick up the port automatically without having to modify the wsrp_services.xml file. See: http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/secure-ejb.html. I will ask the WS team to see if there is a better way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016108#4016108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016108