[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error testing Hello World BPEL on JBoss 4.0.5

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 13 19:23:23 EST 2007

JWSDP 1.6 does not need jdk 1.5 and is what I use to develop/test the examples. You should be able to find it buried in Sun's site (for some reason Sun makes it hard to find older versions, but they are still there, somewhere).

Only the Hello and ATM examples work without JWSDP. To do so, comment out the jwsdp.home property in your build.properties. For Purchase you do need JWSDP, as mentioned in the manual.

Since you seem to have multiple jdk's installed, I'm thinking the jdk you are endorsing is not the jdk you are running. Normally jdk's install a public jre in a separate location. The installation program also places java.exe and javaw.exe in Windows\System32. Beware: these two guys use the jre, not the jdk! Since Windows places the windows\system32 directory early in the path, chances are the jre is getting in your way.

I actually deleted java.exe, then added %JAVA_HOME%\bin to my path. This seems to work well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016121#4016121

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016121