[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - wscompile fails to generate artifacts for included xsd

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 00:26:58 EST 2007

Hello,

My wsdl includes external xsd. We want to keep xsd and wsdl separate for maintainance purpose. However while trying to deploy it to JBoss, I found that it does not recognize types declared in the included wsdl -

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://www.eclipse.org/alf/schema/EventBase/1" xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/alf/schema/EventBase/1">
      <xsd:include schemaLocation="ARMALFEvents.xsd"/>
      <xs:complexType name="ARMALFEventType">
		<xs:sequence>
			<xs:element name="response" type="xs:string"/>
		</xs:sequence>
	</xs:complexType>
    </xsd:schema>
</wsdl:types>

  <wsdl:message name="ARMEventNoticeWithReplyResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="EventNoticeWithReplyResponse"  type="tns:ARMALFEventType"/>
  </wsdl:message>

Just for testing purposes I created 'ARMALFEventType' complexType that you see here in the wsdl directly and I did not get the error for that type anymore. For other types I get error similar to -

[wscompile] error: modeler error: invalid entity name: "ARMALFEventType" (in nam
espace: "http://www.eclipse.org/alf/schema/EventBase/1")

Is there a workaround to this problem? This is a showstopper for us.

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016197#4016197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016197