[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - IceFaces & exceptions.xml

sherkan777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 02:56:56 EST 2007

Hi all,
If i remember there where solution to use IceFaces in seam app that don't use SeamExceptionFilter and Gavin's proposion where to comment that line:

  | <!--
  |     <filter>
  |         <filter-name>Seam Redirect Filter</filter-name>
  |         <filter-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamRedirectFilter</filter-class>
  |     </filter>
  |
  |     <filter-mapping>
  |         <filter-name>Seam Redirect Filter</filter-name>
  |         <url-pattern>*.seam</url-pattern>
  |     </filter-mapping>
  |

  |     <filter>
  |         <filter-name>Seam Exception Filter</filter-name>
  |         <filter-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamExceptionFilter</filter-class>
  |     </filter>
  |
  |     <filter-mapping>
  |         <filter-name>Seam Exception Filter</filter-name>
  |         <url-pattern>*.seam</url-pattern>
  |     </filter-mapping>
  | -->

in web.xml.
If i'm wrong please correct me.

what about exceptions.xml, can I use it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016228#4016228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016228