[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM 3.1.4 tutorial examples not working in JBPM 3.2b2?

efip10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 04:14:44 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to run a proof-of-concept project using jBPM 3.2 beta2.

When running an (included in 3.1.4 but omitted from 3.2b2) HelloWorldDbTest, I get the following exception:

org.jbpm.JbpmException: no jbpm tx service configured
  | 	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.isRollbackOnly(DbPersistenceService.java:317)
  | 	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.endTransaction(DbPersistenceService.java:220)
  | 	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.close(DbPersistenceService.java:170)
  | 	at org.jbpm.svc.Services.close(Services.java:222)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.close(JbpmContext.java:139)
  | 	at org.jbpm.tutorial.db.HelloWorldDbTest.deployProcessDefinition(HelloWorldDbTest.java:138)
  | 	at org.jbpm.tutorial.db.HelloWorldDbTest.testSimplePersistence(HelloWorldDbTest.java:100)

I understand that transaction management has changed in 3.2b2, since the previous implementation of DbPersistenceService reads:
  public void close() {
  |     if ( (session!=null)
  |          && (transaction==null)
  |          && (isRollbackOnly)
  |        ) {

and the new version reads:
  public void close() {
  |     if ( (session!=null)
  |          && (transaction==null)
  |          && (isRollbackOnly())
  |        ) {

If there is something I should do to configure jbpm tx service? I can't find any description in the docs accompanying 3.2b2.

Thanks,

efi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016253#4016253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016253