[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Choosing JBPM?

angra81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 05:11:28 EST 2007

I mean "process monitoring" as having a web interface (implemented with flash, or ajax, or others) where I can see, at run time, the evolution of objects  each time that they receive a web service of my business process. This evolution might be represented by icons colors, or icons changes, or something like this...

If it's not clear, that which I desire is to implement something like ILog jViews, and here you can see a demo:
http://pardemo02.ilog.fr/wfthc/?CFID=7582251&CFTOKEN=20943353

I want to implement something like this.

Is it feasible?

Thanks,
Dario

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016272#4016272