[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Choosing JBPM?

angra81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 05:58:11 EST 2007

Actually I'm just starting in using business processes, jbpm, and all this, and I'm exploring the solutions, so I'm sorry if I place stupid questions... :)

Well, I try to explain better.
Firstly, my "objects" are documents (application forms, motivation letters, CV, etc...)
Imagine a document to have to be validated by somebody. The validation is made, in my system, by a web service.
In my interface I want to see, e.g., the scenario of the web services, an icon (representing the service which has validated the document) which change color for a moment when the object document is validated, and some additional information (the name of the document, or the history of the services received in the scenario by the documents, etc...).
My interface will be a web interface, I repeat, and I want to see all this in an animation in a web page (made using flash, jsp, applet, ajax, etc).

I think that I can do it if you tell me that I can see (and use) the process variables, isn't it?

Thanks,
Dario

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016295#4016295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016295