[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - OS portal comparisons

Oberiko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 08:02:20 EST 2007

Hello.

My company is currently redesigning our website and is interested in using a portal.

I'm currently sketching out a list of requirements and alternatives, but I can't find that much information comparing the features of the leading OS portal providers.

Is anyone aware of white papers or websites which do reviews / comparisons of the big OS portal players (JBoss, Jetspeed-2, Liferay etc.)?  I always like to start these things by seeing what the experts say.

Thanks, and my apologies if this is posted in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to put it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016352#4016352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016352