[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Invoking a PageFlow via a Clickable Table

djeverson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 08:49:25 EST 2007

This what I originally had in the pageflow.
When I had start-state in the pageflow, I was getting the following error:

  | ERROR [org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamExceptionFilter] uncaught exception
  | javax.servlet.ServletException: pageflow is not currently at a <page> or <start-page> node (note that pageflows that begin during the RENDER_RESPONSE phase should use <start-page> instead of <start-state>)

That caused me to change to a start-page.

However, that being said, I have also changed a lot of other things as part of debugging.  I will change this back to a start-state and see what happens.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016374#4016374

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016374