[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:selectItems - whto work

lawrieg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 09:30:25 EST 2007

I just updated seam from a CVS build on 10th Feb to the most recent nightly build and now I get the above exception (org.hibernate.PropertyValueException: not-null property references a null or transient value: com.jaywing.commsbuilder.Customer.status) whether or not I select an item in my drop-down.

What I can't figure out is:
1. Why the I now seemingly always get a null value set for status.
2. Why before I upgraded to the latest nightly build I was getting a "value is not valid" when I selected an item in the drop-down.
3. Also, why I'm getting an exception rather than a validation message.

Any ideas? Are these issues with ec:convertEntity / s:selectItems, or is there somewhere I'm going wrong in my code?

Thanks,
Lawrie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016393#4016393

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016393