[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: wsrp and wsdl problem! Thanks

shijiangpeng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 11:43:20 EST 2007

It's a problem here. I modified wsrp-services.wsdl file, but do i need to change extracted folder back to .jse file?
Actually i tried it in two ways: make a folder named portal-wsrp.jse; and created a portal-wsrp.jse file using jar command.
But when I start Jboss, seems not work, and even worse: the portal main page can't load at all.
Here is want I did:
1. Jar -xvf portal-wsrp.jse, then modifed wsdl file
2a. named a new folder portal-wsrp.jse, and put extracted content into this new folder OR
2b. using jar -cf to create a new portal-wsrp.jse file
3. put the new folder or file into original place
4. run jboss
JBoss can start, but portal can't be accessed. Did I do something wrong? Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016458#4016458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016458