[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to position portlets and set their width ?

simplex-software do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 12:30:21 EST 2007

Greetings,

I'd like to be able to position portlets windows on the screen and to set their size. Is that possible ? Actually I'm only able to set the zone attribute either to left, or center. The center portlets take all the remaining screen, which is not what I want. I'd like to be able to position them in screen coordinates. Also, the zone="right" parameter doesn't seem to work, since once set, the associated portlet is not visible any more and in the admin portlet it apears as zone=unknown.

Many thanks in advance,

Nicolas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016482#4016482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016482