[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Clustering begginner..please HELP

hmesha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 12:40:17 EST 2007

>From your last post, I thin you're missing the name space mapping. check your uriworkermap.properities file under $apache_home/conf that's where the mod_jk would know how to direct requests to which name space on the server for your war.

if you don't have an entry similar to the one below, please add it and restart the cluster:

# Test App
/TestApp=loadbalancer
/TestApp/*=loadbalancer

DocumentRoot : is the directory where the apache server serve static contents like images and what not. It is totally independent from your war. you can leave it as default value if you're just using your war to serve contents (static and dynamic). You can use it to serve the static content then change it to where those static contents exist.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016490#4016490

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016490